Thursday, March 14, 2013

My First Playground Experience

Holy puffs! Mommy took me to the coolest place ev-er today! After an initial protest about being strapped into the stroller (yet another restraint device designed to keep the man down), I realized that this was not another ploy to make me take a nap. We rolled out of the parking lot and there it was, a primary colored oasis, filled with screaming kids. It was breathtaking! After making a loop we settled on a nice section of this place mommy referred to as a "playground." The scent of repurposed tires was intoxicating. When my hands and knees finally touched this rubberized goodness I knew it was go time! I crawled, I pulled up, I scooted - heck, I even flew through the air in a rubber bucket thing! It was everything I'd ever hoped playtime could be (minus the big boy who came up and pet my head like I was a puppy). Mommy says we can come back again - excellent!

















No comments:

Post a Comment